C’mon Home to Eat is a month long celebration of our bounty of local food in Anderson Valley and the wider Mendocino County. As the garden slows down and the farmers pick the last of their crops, it’s a perfect time of year to challenge yourself to eat as locally as possible throughout the month of October. We hope you’ll join us in the challenge and at the many events planned for C’mon Home to Eat.
The 2016 Calendar keeps you in the loop about:
- special local food dinners at participating restaurants – you can get the discount coupons for the participating restaurants by asking at Boont Berry, the Boonville General Store and the Saturday morning Boonville Farmers’ Market – they are good for the local food item on the menu that night – see the calendar for the dates of the special nights
- fundraising community dinner
- the farmers’ market and its special events
- month long specials
- restaurants, farm stands, and other spots to purchase and enjoy local food
- fermentation fair at the AV Grange